Thursday, December 20, 2012

my mak's birthday

assalammualaikum, entry for today is all about my mom's besday. first or all, actually this is my sibling plan for weekday. my mom's besday was on 7 disember on friday but that time  , i n my sis was work. so we plan to celebrate after the next day on saturday.u know what, 1 week before i back to manjung , i don't know , what i have to buy a present for my mom... but my plan want to buy a gold ring 916. but my plan is crash....erggg because my sis is already buy it before the birthday time. ok i have to change my plan. so i decide to buy a cosmetic product for my mom. blah blah blah.... on 8 disember, the time for celebrate my mom at aeon manjung., i and my two sister was plan to spend money to celebrate at kenny ronger... before we eat, we fully around the new shopping centre aeon. the new shopping centre in manjung right.  after that is eating time...:) down here is one of the picture i enjoy together in my family. but the most sadly, my father is not together with us because busy to manage his land village. :( its ok la....
sorry the picture is not very interesting coz, not expected to catch the camera..just spontaneous






No comments:

Post a Comment